Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best neurosurgery/medical jokes
How does a neurosurgeon change a light bulb? He just holds it and lets the world revolve around him.
@socrates can we get an IP ban on these spammers?
(06-05-2017, 10:54 AM)Guest Wrote: @socrates can we get an IP ban on these spammers?

I ban them, but they use different IPs each time.
(06-05-2017, 01:16 PM)socrates Wrote:
(06-05-2017, 10:54 AM)Guest Wrote: @socrates can we get an IP ban on these spammers?

Wow, that's a lot of effort for something that I highly doubt anyone reads or clicks on. Well thanks for being on top of it!

I have 30 IP subnets banned, and 3 whole countries I won't accept IPs from given the ratio of normal posts to spam (e.g. 0 posts originated from Russia/China/Poland that were meaningful, thousands of spam posts).  Likewise, I have a filter that queries the list of known spam addresses and prevents those from being able to post.  The spammers just seem to be able to find new ways around it.  

In any case, don't click their links, it only encourages them.  If anything, support this site.
(06-05-2017, 01:30 PM)socrates Wrote:

I have 30 IP subnets banned, and 3 whole countries I won't accept IPs from given the ratio of normal posts to spam (e.g. 0 posts originated from Russia/China/Poland that were meaningful, thousands of spam posts).  Likewise, I have a filter that queries the list of known spam addresses and prevents those from being able to post.  The spammers just seem to be able to find new ways around it.  

In any case, don't click their links, it only encourages them.  If anything, click the banner at the bottom of the page to support the site.

Yeah I don't click their links and I doubt  anyone does. Didn't think about the real ads on this site, I'll click them every now and again to support.
(06-24-2017, 10:50 PM)Guest Wrote: Started up to date cobweb project

online dating sites comparison affair dating review aleksandra russian date top 10 millionaire dating sites muslim frienxs

Best joke on this thread.
(06-25-2017, 01:09 AM)Guest Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 10:50 PM)Guest Wrote: Started up to date cobweb project

online dating sites comparison affair dating review aleksandra russian date top 10 millionaire dating sites muslim frienxs

Best joke on this thread.

I took the link out, as it was spam.  You're only encouraging them!
The attending neurosurgeon (great teacher and funny guy) where I rotated said this to one of his post-op patients!

Elderly patient receives metal instrumentation in her spine and asks the neurosurgeon if the metal will ever get old. He responds, "Ma'am there's nothing to worry about, these rods and screws will be good as new even when you're long gone."
Is it better for a neurosurgeon to have a wife or girlfriend? (Husband or boyfriend). Both, they both thinks he is with the other while the neurosurgeon can go to the hospital and get some actual work done.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)