Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frank Hsu embezzled money from the resident fund
Why are you so infatuated with this topic exactly? What do you have to gain from anonymously posting about your moral high ground on this forum? Is there some type of personal gain for you or vendetta against Hsu/UCI? It’s odd at this point…

If you were a UCI resident then it would be an interesting and welcomed opinion. But by the way you respond you aren’t. Just my two cents. I read the university report. Whether he committed fraud or not is not for me to decide, and I do not care it has no effect on my practice. He’s not the first neurosurgeon to do so. He won’t be the last.
Obviously you have no idea who you’re talking to, so I will rest my case. No reason to talk to people who have not passed their boards yet. But just a word of caution, don’t do what he did, you will go to jail. Good luck to you!
Isn’t this Mark Linskey guy the whistleblower who offed Delashaw lmfaoo? Sounds like he’s in these forums for some UCI/Hsu blood
Sounds to me like you’re Frank Hsu defending himself.
Remind to me avoid UCI for faculty positions. Sounds like a teen netflix drama going on there.
It’s like this everywhere. Welcome to academic neurosurgery.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)