Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account activation?
Hello. It's Glioma. I didn't get any activation email and my account is inactive. I tried the resend button manytimes over the past 2-3 days without any luck
Your account is activated, shoot an e-mail to admin@neurosurgeryhub.org if you need a password reset.
Glioma here. Thanks for socrates but password doesn't work anymore even with attempting to reset it (never received from the website)
(01-07-2017, 11:46 PM)Guest Wrote: Glioma here. Thanks for socrates but password doesn't work anymore even with attempting to reset it (never received from the website)

Can you email admin@neurosurgeryhub.org  and I can send you a pw reset? I tried emailing the associated email but never heard back
Works now! Thanks socrates
Hello Socrates. It seems that I cannot activate my account as well because I am not getting an activation email. My account is 11262729NSG.
(02-16-2017, 12:57 PM)Guest Wrote: Hello Socrates. It seems that I cannot activate my account as well because I am not getting an activation email. My account is 11262729NSG.

Should be activated now.
Also, fwiw I have to manually activate accounts. This may take a couple of hours if I'm in the OR.

I'll try turning on instant activation for a bit. I had it off to prevent spammers from registering, but the filters seem to be doing a reasonably good job of keeping them at bay. The Tor exit nodes are still a little difficult though.
rarely. i can believe that..
(08-13-2018, 12:19 AM)lulljdto Wrote: rarely. i can believe that..

Huh?

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)