Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
UT Houston most FMG friendly top program?
#1
Is UT Houston the most FMG friendly top program? I did observership last year and they hired 2 FMGs as interns, 1 as a pre residency fellow. Last year they took 2 FMGs with 1 pre residency fellow again
Reply
#2
Yeah I think it’s probably the most welcoming for IMGs since Morcos took over. I rotated there as an observer and there were 3-4 more observers as well as some subIs. They also offer interviews to all observers.
Reply


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)