Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salary
I have seen all sorts of number thrown around the web about the salary of a neurosurgeon. I was curious about what the average would be throughout the nation and how much it changes in different areas around the country. Is the salary likely to decline or increase in years to come?
(07-25-2019, 10:15 PM)Guest Wrote: I have seen all sorts of number thrown around the web about the salary of a neurosurgeon. I was curious about what the average would be throughout the nation and how much it changes in different areas around the country. Is the salary likely to decline or increase in years to come?

wow clearly you're in for the money. please dont bother applying and diluting the neurosurgery workforce with money hungry dogs like you
(07-25-2019, 11:13 PM)Guest Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 10:15 PM)Guest Wrote: I have seen all sorts of number thrown around the web about the salary of a neurosurgeon. I was curious about what the average would be throughout the nation and how much it changes in different areas around the country. Is the salary likely to decline or increase in years to come?

wow clearly you're in for the money. please dont bother applying and diluting the neurosurgery workforce with money hungry dogs like you

would you work in this field if you got paid 100k? this whole money in medicine seen as taboo isn’t really doing any good for future gen doctors i feel. just as lifestyle could be a factor in choosing a field, why not the income?
(07-26-2019, 10:41 AM)Guest Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 11:13 PM)Guest Wrote:

would you work in this field if you got paid 100k? this whole money in medicine seen as taboo isn’t really doing any good for future gen doctors i feel. just as lifestyle could be a factor in choosing a field, why not the income?

Most of the money goes for the hospital and administrative people. Doctors get paid so little relative to time of work and overall costs. Do not feel bad about getting paid and even asking for more. Doctors are being abused, physically, financially and psychologically.
Can someone give a fugue?

(07-26-2019, 01:06 PM)Guest Wrote: Can someone give a fugue?

Figure** like holy crap
http://harlequinna.com/hr/wp-content/upl...-i3-LR.pdf

(07-26-2019, 02:15 PM)Guest Wrote: http://harlequinna.com/hr/wp-content/upl...-i3-LR.pdf

^^ great info. Depending on which survey the average is 720 to 825
Do these numbers include academics
Is it true that a neurosurgeons salary as well as any doctor will decrease in the next few years and years to come?
Assistant professor neurosurg at my institution 300-400k. Private practice you can probably double that right out of training. Compensation is good in this field but if you want to make money go derm or ophtho.
I thought NS was the best compensated field

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)