Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any tips dealing with GFs?
That’s trash. You went to a mentorship program and picked up a minor. This thread should be deleted. You’re disgusting.
(04-18-2021, 02:26 AM)Guest Wrote:
(04-18-2021, 01:48 AM)OP Here Wrote: Thank you everyone who posted non-judgmental and useful advice. 

Yes, we are very much in love and I do hope it lasts. I met her at a high school outreach we had at my medical school. I gave out my cell phone number to the students and we started to text back and forth everyday. Considering that she supported me through my most difficult rotations--which consume more hours per week than is allowed in residency--I am confident that she knows how residency is like. 

I should also note that it was she who texted me first and initiated dates. 

It was her who pushed me to pursue surgery and neurosurgery in particular. I was thinking more along the lines of radiology or dermatology or ophthalmology--largely due to my age. However, she made me pursue my dreams, and for that I am forever grateful to my GF and will always keep her in my heart, no matter what happens.

aww that is sweet
Sweet? What’s wrong with you.. she was 15 and he was 25. Statutory rape unless they were abstinent for several years.
Lol at anyone taking this thread seriously
I’m guessing this took place in Kentucky
(04-18-2021, 01:48 AM)OP Here Wrote: Thank you everyone who posted non-judgmental and useful advice. 

Yes, we are very much in love and I do hope it lasts. I met her at a high school outreach we had at my medical school. I gave out my cell phone number to the students and we started to text back and forth everyday. Considering that she supported me through my most difficult rotations--which consume more hours per week than is allowed in residency--I am confident that she knows how residency is like. 

I should also note that it was she who texted me first and initiated dates. 

It was her who pushed me to pursue surgery and neurosurgery in particular. I was thinking more along the lines of radiology or dermatology or ophthalmology--largely due to my age. However, she made me pursue my dreams, and for that I am forever grateful to my GF and will always keep her in my heart, no matter what happens.

Chris Hansen wants to know your location
OP did nothing wrong/illegal. 

OP: I would suggest you ignore the negative posters. Life is too short for that. Most likely these negative posters are just miserable runts who are jealous of someone having a good time. Female surgeons tend to be loud and bitter. 

Another advice: If you marry sign a pre-nup. Yes, they are legally unenforceable many times, but they can definitely reduce your child support and alimony. 

Another advice: Invest your money in the stock market. I invested most of my income for the first few years and it quickly compounds. When I got divorced, the money I pay my ex is less than the interest I make. 

Do PP spine, live in a college town, get young chicks, drive fast cars, and travel the world. You won't regret it!
(04-18-2021, 04:06 PM)Harvard / Yale neurosurgeon Wrote: OP did nothing wrong/illegal. 

OP: I would suggest you ignore the negative posters. Life is too short for that. Most likely these negative posters are just miserable runts who are jealous of someone having a good time. Female surgeons tend to be loud and bitter. 

Another advice: If you marry sign a pre-nup. Yes, they are legally unenforceable many times, but they can definitely reduce your child support and alimony. 

Another advice: Invest your money in the stock market. I invested most of my income for the first few years and it quickly compounds. When I got divorced, the money I pay my ex is less than the interest I make. 

Do PP spine, live in a college town, get young chicks, drive fast cars, and travel the world. You won't regret it!

Again, HYN is one of the worst trolls on this site
Everyone stop! My boyfriend and I are in love. I found this thread while I was on his phone and we talked about it the negative comments

Yes I’m young. But so what. It’s a cliche but you only live once and we want to make it work give up. And quit calling yourselves mature, you’re just old.
(04-17-2021, 09:35 PM)Harvard / Yale Neurosurgeon Wrote: Not sure why everyone is so fired up. Age gaps are common with surgeons, especially PP ones, the type of guys who are intense in work often are attracted to young women. 

We had someone like OP in my med school class. He was like 32, handsome, and had a 19 year old girlfriend who looked A LOT younger. Looked to be around 15-16. 

She came with him for match day and everyone thought it was his sister or relative at first, but when he introduced her as his significant other everyone was just looking at each other lol. 

He was a smart guy but I suspect he had autism or something. I would guess OP is the same way. 

I would say to the OP: Everyone is going to die and you might as well enjoy your way their. An average looking 18 year old is 100x better than an experienced 28 year old model. I also dated younger and don't regret it.

(04-18-2021, 09:18 PM)Guest Wrote: Everyone stop! My boyfriend and I are in love. I found this thread while I was on his phone and we talked about it the negative comments

Yes I’m young. But so what. It’s a cliche but you only live once and we want to make it work give up. And quit calling yourselves mature, you’re just old.

This thread is quickly becoming an all-timer.
I don't think anyone is taking this thread seriously